I am now the proud owner of one of Simons lovely pillows :-)

It's beautiful and very well made.

postal charges weren't insignificant but being heavy and shipped from Canada to
Scotland it's to be expected   And defiantly worth every penny.

It's comfortable to use on my lap or  table , stuffed firmly and holds a pin
well, the drawers also come in handy to keep tools and extra thread close by

I was a little worried about the weight as some of the reviews I'd read
mentioned it but I don't find it too heavy at all,  it's no problem to carry it
between rooms

With any luck this pillow will last a lifetime or even longer :-) it really
makes lacemaking even more enjoyable