Clay and all,
For now think I am way newer than you and without benefit of knowing how to
knit or crochet, I really need the instructions and diagrams.
My dear "teacher" in England is sooo patient with me, but if I didn't have
her very detailed instructions, I would never have been able to complete my
first ever angel!!  I am very new and have not even gotten to the point
where I can look at a pricking and determine what type lace it is.  I have
many prickings from a lady who had done lace for many many years and she had
no diagrams or instructions for them.  Until I learn more than I know now,
these are a mystery to me.
Sallie