Cynthia,

Sorry - had to send this to "lace" as your email address bounced.

I'd not thought of leaving out the pins entirely. I've worked an entire row of point ground and then gone back and added the pins. I'm not sure it's faster, because I have to play with the bobbins to get all the threads back where they belong so I can put the pins in.

I can't understand this. How come your bobbins get out of order when working an entire row?? Sometimes when I'm working a larger piece of Chantilly, I work up to about 20 CTTTs before pinning, but the bobbins always remain in their correct positions.

David in Ballarat

Cynthia