From: J-D Hammett <jdhamm...@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [lace] First Lace Pillow
To: "The Lace Bee" <thelace...@btinternet.com>, "Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Date: Sunday, 17 April, 2011, 9:39

Could it be that the lace teacher had to pay postage on the goods and passed
that on?

Joepie

-----Original Message----- From: The Lace Bee
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 9:14 PM
To: Arachne

I still have my first lace pillow from back in 1990.  It is an 18" SMP
polystrene which my lace teacher sold to me for £8 together with a cover and
cover cloth.

It was only when I went to my first Springett's fair that september did I
realise that I could have bought direct from them and got it cheaper.
<snipped>