Vis a vis leaves, I have found that the single greatest few moments of
video ever shot are those showing Christine Springett demonstrating a leaf on
one of her Bedfordshire lace videos. In fact, I worked through all her
Bedfordshire videos and it was the single greatest learning experience of my
life. She shows you something, you can watch it over a few times. When you try
 to do it, and you do it wrong, you replay the video to see how you should
have  done it. I worked them one summer before taking a class with Christine
at the  convention, entirely during periods when my husband took my then
young daughter  to the public pool. In her video she shows you a skill, then
tells you to work  to a certain point and then proceed to the next video
segment. It is like a 40  hour course that you don't have to leave home to
take,
hence no hotel  bills.

I am certain that she covers picots as well.

Devon

In a message dated 5/25/2011 11:27:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,