AHHHH....I call that a surgical knot.  Because a retired surgeon taught it
to me and he was interested in my tatting knot.  Sometimes surgical knots
can be double reef knots for both halves.

Thanks for the explanation.  Have a good sleep!

Mark, aka Tatman - no frost in sight here!  Just trying to deal with the
heat. ;)