Dear Janice,

Hey David,  when you start the poppies piece, can you send us updates with
photos, especially one of the finished lace that we can put with the book.
There are so many wonderful pieces in the small book and I will definitely be
using it for show and tell during the beginning bucks class I am teaching in
July.

No worries. But I can tell you now that I will not be making a working diagram. I'm sure it would just slow me down to distraction. I'll keep you informed, but it looks like I won't be starting it till after Aug 10th when I return from Fiji.

The last couple of inches on the Chantilly piece are proving to be very slow and trying owing to the lack of room for work.
David in Ballarat