Dear Friends,

I have a feeling that some will tackle this with complete confidence and then realize with dismay that they haven't a clue how to address the challenges... this is not geometric Bucks, after all. But that should just inspire them to find new resources and expand their skills!!

Very true Clay. I have now almost completed the largest flower half way down one side and although there were some quite tricky spots, I'm reasonably happy with it. My main concern will be to ensure that when it comes to the same one on the 2nd side, I somehow get them to look both the same. I think that at that time I will seriously be counting the number of bobbins I used in this 1st flower.

David in Ballarar