Hi Linda,

The starry fabric was all I had in my stash that was suitable at
the time.   I
always use pale blue or green pricking cards and to be honest,
I only look at
the pricking near the pins when I make lace, so the cover
cloth and pillow
covering are rather irrelevent.
I know there are a few
ladies in our local group who frown about the patterned
covers, but each to
her own.  I use the canteen bandanas as cover cloths a lot
in memory of my
mum, who passed away from Cancer before I learned to make lace.
The children
at school loved the bright colours and they were easy to wash
between
students.

I intend to try the lace made on the ginghams one day, but there is
a lot of
lace on the agenda before then :)

Warm regards,

Laura Forrester
@>++

laura_ros...@yahoo.com
http://lauraslace.blogspot.com/
http://funkyglassbeads.blogspot.com

But what really intrigues me is that
starry cover cloth.  For myself, I can only
work with a very plain and
neutral cloth as I find anything else confuses me.