Well I dont feel so bad now. I did undo a couple because I thought it had caught but they were fine:-) So today I take the pins out of the last one and hold my breath:-)
Sue T

 I have found that on the first strip I have caught one of the loops
over two pins instead of one, closer to the end than the beginning of the
lace.   is there a better way to be sure this
doesn't happen? It is really irritating when the pins come out and there
are the long threads!!!!

Can't think of one Sue - happens to all of us at times and is a real pain in the bum
David in Ballarat