Since it's impossible to attach photos of our lace in most of the existing
mailing lists, I just founded the group "Bobbin lace" in Google
(http://groups.google.com/group/bobbin-lace). The best thing about it is that
you're able to simply include photos in the messages there like for any other
email.

Don't get me wrong here, please - I love this list but sometimes it's really
awkward to show one's work. Yahoo has the photo section but there it's the
same - you first have to announce the new photo and then everybody has to
search for the right album ... you probably know what I mean.

A quick drawing or photo of threads is often more helpful than to describe the
steps necessary for certain stitches, so for those kinds of post the new group
might come in handy.

It's ad free and I hope it will stay like that.

Just wanted to let you know - not to draw you away from this great community
we have in Arachne!

Best wishes and happy lace making, Achim.