Just got a letter from the Finger Lakes Lace Guild about the upcoming Ithaca
Lace Days in October.  Very excited about it...it's my first conference.

Taking a class in Milanese with Jacquie Tinch.  I like tape laces because
they're more portable...I do most of my lacemaking on my lunch hour.  I'm
self-taught in Milanese, but having a live teacher who can answer questions
and show how to do things will be wonderful.

Starting to wind bobbins today.  Is it October yet?

Peg
in Fairview Park OH USA where it's a beautiful, sunny late summer morning.