Thank you so much Bev for the "do it the easy way" link and thanks Daphne for
your help too!! Grateful to you both because this is really beautiful.
Congratulations Jean! I looked it up in Lace to see the pricking, isn't it
amazing how you forget just what these magazines actually contain. All neatly
filed and seldom looked at these days!

I could find the webshots page but couldn't find the actual lace that I wanted
to see.  Obviously doing it wrong - again!

Isn't it great that there is always someone here who can help you?

Love and thanks,
Sue. Cornwall. UK (Sunny, dry and very windy today).