Susan wrote:

<Jean, nice job on the blue willow. Have you considered adapting this design to make a fan? You've made some lovely ones already & the blue willow would make a nice addition to your collection.>

Absolutely not! I hate it with a passion. It took a very long time, Partly because I couldn't make lace easily for a few months so it took a very long time, partly because I can see every place where I could have done better and partly because I've decided I'm right off piece lace - continuous lace from now on. I've just ordered the thread for the Peacock fan by Jane Lewis, but will try an resize another fan to fit the threads I have so I can get started on something before they arrive - or maybe I'll do the 'Fire Dance' acrylic fairy I bought some time ago, or .......... So much to make and definitely not enough years left to do it all. Sigh.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK