Hello to One & All!

I understand the particulars of PR & the strict gvidelines the designers need
to adheir to for each challenge.  Playing the same note will get 'auf' the
show. (When I have the time I make challenges for myself. Slips of paper go
into a jar & I pull 1 out & shop my extensive fabric stash. And start working.
But something they do on the website is let the pvblic know whose clothes the
designers are wearing. That's where I can showcase the other designs I'm
capable of.  Thats where my knowledge in other areas will prevail. That may or
may not be in the challenges.

There are 2 forms of fashion: off the rack & coutvre.  I make both.  I KNOW the
industry & jvst want to get my designs more out there. In addition to getting
more people interested in fiber arts.  And get out of the 'by appointment only'
mode.  I make good money on 1 of a kind couture. Not every millionaire or
billionaire wants their wife look like a Hollywood trollup. But its a way to
get exposed to a wider audience.

Hugs,

Susie Rose