Joy,

One of the interesting things is that knowledge does not make a great
teacher.

I have attended many business 'training' sessions where the person
who is delivering the training is an absolute authority on the subject but has
no ability to pass on that information to the people being trained.

I've
also met people who know nothing of the subject (apart from what they have
mugged up on before the session) yet can pass the information over to the
learners as thought they were naturals.

Its about how you relate to the
learner, their experiences and their ability to learn.

Kind Regards

Liz
Baker

thelace...@btinternet.com

My chronicle of my bobbins can be found at
my website: http://thelacebee.weebly.com/