Last Thursday I finished the Isis Heart I started in Ithaca.  GEEZ!!! Are the
mistakes ever glaring.  But it was a VERY good learning piece.  Thanks,
Jacquie!

Doodling while waiting for Beloved to get off work yesterday I came
up with a
tape lace heart that spirals in on itself.  Thought it would be
perfect
for Milanese...did the pricking last night and will be winding the
bobbins for
it today.  Also setting up my smaller pillow for a Christmas
ornament for my
soon-to-be mother-in-law.

My next big project, after the
holidays, is a Unitarian Universalist chalice in
Milanese for the church I go
to.  Playing with designs now.  The archway braid
would be perfect for the
flame part of it.

Peg
in sunny, but chilly, Cleveland Heights OH, where the
birds are playing in the
bushes outside the window.