From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Sue Fink
Sent: Thursday, 3 November 2011 7:36 AM
To: lace digest
Subject: [lace] Binche

Hi Clay,

I have tried to send this message directly to Clay, but it has bounced back
twice now!!  Sometimes ISPs just don't want to communicate!!  So apologies
for sending it to Arachne!!

Many thanks for your reply to my post on Arachne.  I too use insect pins and
have started putting in support pins on occasion.  I think your idea of
painting the head of the support pins red is BRILLIANT!!  I will have to get
out the red paint too!!

Sincerely,

Sue Fink

Masterton, New Zealand