Joepie, East Sussex. UK

From: Sue

2 years ago I worked a lace garter using my own design, .........>
..........<I began the strip on a straight line across rather than the offset way with
fans, diamonds and other pattern shapes, as there was no obvious places to
disguise the threads at the end, thinking that at least I would hide that
point by attaching ribbon and flower decoration.
Can I ask what other arachnians would have done please?

Sue T
Dorset UK
www.hurwitzend.co.uk