We've had a couple of emails from people using Firefox not being able to see
the pictures in the windows of The Lace Guild Advent Calendar. After consulting
with the Forensic Department at the North Pole we have ascertained that the
culprit is a Firefox plugin, Adblock Plus. The genius who wrote this piece of
software programmed it to look for and block graphics files starting with 'ad'.
Like adv1.jpg, adv2.jpg, the names we used for the pics in the windows. Thank
you for that. We have now renamed the pics, and although this may cause a
slight delay for everyone the next time they open a window, it will give relief
to the victims of Adblock Plus.

Jean & David in snowy Glasgow

PS Anyone can make a mistake. I realised today that the pricking for the bauble
pattern linked to the window for 2nd December had got squashed - it should be 6
cm high and 5.1 cm wide. I've now corrected the page (but you may need to
reload to get it to display). Apologies to all and especially to Sue Turnbull
who provided the pattern.
Jean