I've finally come up with a format that I'm happy with for summarizing lace events, worldwide, including exhibitions, lace days, conventions, etc. I've got them listed in a monthly calendar format, and you can click on each event to get to the formal blog writeup. This is to be found in the middle of the bottom part of the banner header, under the title "Lace Event Calendars". The current one for December is pretty sparse, not much going on this month. I did do versions for Sep, Oct, and Nov, and am working on the January one now. Feedback is appreciated, thanks!
Laurie
http://lacenews.net