Hi David & Arachnids,

Thank you David for sharing this! Hopefully this will stop my picots leaning "back".

Happy lace making,

Joepie in a miserably rainy East Sussex, UK ( Good lace weather, though!;-)))))

From: David C COLLYER

However, some months ago I bought and read Ulrike VOELKER's book
called "The Grammar of Point Ground"<.........................
........ > Whilst Ulrike said the number of twists before the
pin can vary a lot according to the thread you are using, she
stressed that the total should always be an odd number, but that
there should NEVER be any twists AFTER the pin.

Give it a shot
David in Ballarat, AUS