Cheer detergent will avoid most bleeding, and if there is some, you can use
Whink Stain Remover.  (If left on color for a long time, it could fade a tad)
I have used it to remove fuchsia stamp pad ink from my white leather furniture
as if magic.  If it was heat dried, then difficult, but then remove and soak,
if it is worth the effort.

Highlighter tape is helpful with lace charts, if
you put the chart within a page protector, or equivalent.  Turn ends under for
easy removal.  I find that most narrow highlighter tape isn't as tacky as I
would like, and wider colored tape is too wide for most 1/4" rows, so I just
run a highlighter mark down the sticky side of frosted Scotch tape, let it dry
a bit, and use that.  One strip typically lasts for a whole project, can be
color of choice and is always accessible (and a fraction of the cost).
Architect's Linen can be made with starch and a fine linen.  I would suggest a
non stick sheet teflon type like sold at quilt stores, or perhaps drying on
freezer paper.  It can be reused (pencil erased with Pink Pearl eraser, or
washed and re-starched) for those who wish for the authentic thing.  There are
papers available that replicate it, but some industries now use mylar as a
replacement.  Perhaps even a perfect piece of parchment might work for some
things.  Of course you all know about the plastic coatings on various stock.
Sorry to hear of Doris Southard's passing on my birthday.  Now she knows how
many she has blessed in her lifetime.

Delayed and ganged response, as I went
home for Christmas in time to drive my father to the ER/ICU, and he is home
now and hopefully will greatly improve.  I had to return to my home for
business.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Best,
Susan Reishus