According to my experience, Bart and Francis travel very frequently and
they do not have access to their emails then. That means that weeks can
pass until you get an answer to your message. Maybe a call on the phone
would be a quicker option to contact them. Maureen, send me a private note
if you want their number.

Best regards,
Maria Greil, from Spain

El 27 de marzo de 2012 11:06, Brenda Paternoster <paternos...@appleshack.com