I have always found Piecework inspiring. I subscribe and can't seem to find
a reason to stop since every issue is full of something that I can do or get
excited about. I also go crazy for the single special issues "Traditions"
for knitting (3 or 4 issues already out) and "Traditions" for crochet which
covers tons of crocheted lace. Knitted, crocheted, bobbin and needle laces
of all kinds are always popping up in Piecework magazine, even when it is
not the Spring Lace issue. I must admit, however, I really do wait
impatiently every year for the lace issues.
Bucks Point is my favourite type of lace so very thrilled with the nice
pattern in this spring's issue.

Cearbhael


From:
Bridget Marrow <[email protected]>
Subject: [lace]
Piecework
 
I've just received
the latest (June/July)  Piecework, their annual lace
edition.  It contains an
interesting article on Bucks point, with a pretty
edging pattern

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to