Hi All,

There is a little confusion on the lace issue of Piecework. Mine is
the May/June 2012.

Donna

near rainy Chicago.
________________________________
 From: Bridget Marrow <[email protected]>
To: Arachne Lace Digest <[email protected]> 
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 10:14
AM
Subject: [lace] Piecework
 
I don't know what went wrong, but the message I
sent yesterday arrived without
its text, so all I can do is try again:

I've
just received the latest (June/July)  Piecework, their annual lace
edition. 
It contains an interesting article on Bucks point, with a pretty
edging
pattern.  Also articles on a modern form of Reticella,
Margaretenspitze,
Clones crochet, Tatting and Lace Knitting, all with a
certain amount of how-to
instructions. Worth looking for on a bookstand if you
don't subscribe.
Bridget
Marrow (no commercial interest, just a happy subscriber)

-
To unsubscribe
send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace
[email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to