BINGO!! so you give yourself something to tension against.  I'm assuming insect
pins.  That should make things a lot easier.  Any other thoughts anyone?  Lyn

Lyn wrote:
>     Sorry for not being more clear.  It's in the cloth stitch areas where
> there are decreases that the problem lies. Ground stitch is no problem, it's
> CTCT all 4 times, and that locks in anything.  Since ring pairs and what I
> call pseudo ring pairs at the bottom of a cloth stitch area are always CTCT,
> it means tensioning needs to be done before really leaving the cloth stitch
> area.
>
>>Sally wrote
>>Or is it in the cloth stitch areas where you are having trouble? When you are
>>doing inputs?  Or is it when you are taking two pair out of the cloth stitch
>>areas?

Lyn wrote:
 My problem now is tensioning decreases.  Very often, in fact most
>>of the time, there is no pair that goes from pin to pin.  Waiting to tension
>>gets a bit difficult, as the ring pair is clearly designed to lock in the
>>tension and position of the cloth stitch pairs, so waiting beyond that would
>>end up counter productive.  Yet there's got to be a way.  Any ideas?

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."