Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 7:21 PM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] lace term question

Hi all,
I was looking at a Bucks pattern that I'd like to start & see a term that I
haven't seen before even though I have been making Bucks for years. I hope
someone can explain this term to me.
The written instruction says...."work honeycomb ring with a* pinchain* on
the left side" Pinchain is the term I'm asking about.
Thanks for any help.
Joan