G'day all,

My English Lace magazine arrived here in Masterton, New Zealand, yesterday.
Say, for the sake of argument that it was posted on the last day of April,
it has taken two and a half months to get here!!  I was on the point of
e-mailing the Hollies to say I had been missed off the list.  It seems to me
that they are using the cheapest postage rate they can, in an effort to
reduce costs.  It was my understanding that there is now no sea mail between
NZ and UK, but there must some really old airplanes on this route if it is
taking so long!!!  The thing that alerted me to the fact that my mag had not
yet arrived was that I was aware that subs were due and I usually paid mine
by the end of June.  Hopefully they won't take us off the mailing list just
yet!!

Sincerely,

Sue Fink,

Masterton, New Zealand