Malvery,
I begged the same thing last week as our fires are getting worse. Pretty soon
the Rockies will have no trees or vegetation  left!!  The smoke has finally
abated somewhat, but it has been very difficult for the people who live in the
areas where the fires are the worst & the firefighters have had a very
difficult time.  The worst part is that not only is nature causing
The fires both here in Wyoming and Colorado, but people are causing them too!!
In Fuernsey, Wyoming near the very famous Orwfon Trail site & Signature Rock
were the pioneers craned their names & dates of passing through, the fire is
supposed to have been started by humans!!
So, we are also praying England will share their rain - BUT no more lightening!!
Sallie in Wyoming

Sent from my iPhone