Being so far away from the centre of lace civilisation, I may have missed
some important news but I am sure that there is someone on this list who can
help.
I have not seen any post from Dora Northern for a very long time and her
email address does not work any more. Can anyone tell me if she is OK or
perhaps has a new email address.
I have a friend who is desperate to learn more about Margaretenspitzen and
Dora was trying to promote it a few years back.
Greetings from Janis
in Honeydew, Gauteng, South Africa, where spring has suddenly sprung on the
highveld and sweet peas are starting to liven up the garden, although we
desperately need some rain.