Dear Avital,

Let me admit I know nothing detailed about these services,  but...

.....Privacy and security need to be considerations, please.

I use my name as my e-address (as do some other members of  Arachne), and I
have reservations about using any account where  the world outside of
Arachne has access to it and might build up a  data base to sell and or send
unsolicited mail to us.

Jeri Ames in  Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 10/5/2012 1:58:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,