Hi All,  Thanks Lorelei for this  great site.  I also was not aware of
this kind of macrame!  Sorry but I'm not up on changing it to a tiny  URL
: (

> https://plus.google.com/photos/111439440412818161591/albums/57832759499743889?banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1#photos/111439440412818161591/albums/578327594997431
7889?banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1

I'd also like to draw your attention to "Le Macrame" by Th. de Dillmont.
THe book is from 1922 and is on the Professor's site.  I don't have that
URL at my figertips either.  The book does have two "sculptural" flowers
but the rest are borders or insertions - just incredibly gorgeous things!!
 It's in French but the diagrams look pretty good for non-French readers
like me.  The variety is amazing and the combinations seem endless.

It's called Macrame Lace in some of my magazines circa 1900 so I think
it's an appropriate topic for Lace!

Jane in Vermont, USA