I have done my lace for the card exchange, and am finishing a snowflake mat
from 'craft corner' and designed by Louise Woodward, hopefully in time for this
Christmas. I have also just made two patterns from 'roseground' which are
wooden stars with a lace insert and one has a nativity scene pendant inside and
the other a lacemaker. So many patterns I want to do but never enough time.
Celia Mulhearn in a wet and windy SE London UK

Sent from my iPad