I just got very sneeky  The young bride to be was telling me how close her
wedding was so I was able to ask a few questions and so I know know she has an
ivory dress, so now my question is,  What threads come in the best ivory.
Preference is silk or maybe cotton.   I like Gutterman silk, so do any of you
know if they do a good ivory?   I have never bought ivory mostly using white,
occasionally thicker threads in colours.   I can change the sizes up or down
to get the right grid for the thread once I work out what might be best.  I
have not yet decided what to do as I have been concentrating on completing my
lady picture and clearing away all the threads from the bobbins.  I will go
through my books looking for something which might make a good choice over the
next week or so I expect.

Hello Sue and everyone
Just some thoughts - Make white lace then tie appropriate colour ribbon on the
lace somewhere, when you do know? If the bride has chosen off-white, sew on a
tiny off-white button 'for luck' ?