Anna wrote:

<As a Science Historian, the one thing I can tell right now is that a
flash drive will be old technology and will have no use within 10 years.>

If something is out of use in 10 years time, I don't think that would bother some of us as we won't be around then!

But on a sensible note, many have been in a situation where they have no cash to spare to spend on something which isn't a necessity. So could perhaps someone design a commemorative easy piece of lace we could make or a downloadable graphic which could be transferred to a T-shirt, cover cloth or cotton bag at home using the appropriate printer transfer paper. I'd hate to see any one excluded from marking the occasion for financial reasons.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK