HI!  I would just like to point out that those in England are likely using
wire which is measured on the SWG, or Standard Wire Gauge.  Those in the US
are likely using wire which is measured on the AWG, or American Wire
Gauge.  If you look around online you can find a conversion chart.  The
difference is not huge, but is worth mentioning.  Secondly, wire is
measured before any coatings are put on.  Spangling wire is usually bare,
while a lot of the craft wires have a coating or multiple coatings.  This
can make their diameter larger, even though the wire underneath it all is
the same size.
Kim

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Ayla Middleton <ayla.p.middle...@gmail.com