----- Original Message -----
From: Kim Davis <k...@wirelace.net>

HI!  I would just like to point out that those in England are likely using
wire which is measured on the SWG, or Standard Wire Gauge.  Those in the US
are likely using wire which is measured on the AWG, or American Wire
Gauge.  ....  Secondly, wire is
measured before any coatings are put on.....  This can make their diameter
larger,
 even though the wire underneath it all is the same size.
Kim