But the Kindle Touch does have its irritating feature of suddenly skipping ahead to a different chapter. I find that I can be at 18% and the next swipe takes me to 30% or 6% and so on. It apparently does this randomly when it feels like it!

Sometimes at bedtime, with a real book, I decide to read to the end of the chapter before putting the light out. But with a kindle you can't easily look forward to see if the end of the chapter is 2 pages or 20 pages away.

However it is still great especially when travelling, and I can take as many books as I like and swap between them as I get tired of the "serious" one and need something lighter.

Sue