I would like to add my personal Bouquets for Bev and the Gazette Gals - they have done a fantastic job over the past 13 years and as a Canadian, I am proud of their work and 'our' publication! I wish Jocelyn and her volunteers all the best as they continue with this fine work!

I was so sad to miss Lace Camp this year, especially as it was the 20th Anniversary :( My friend Johanna and I had planned to attend for a day, since we were unable to make it for the week this year, but she ended up with tooth troubles. I will be mailing in my Registration for next year shortly and have booked out apt. already :) It is a wonderful event where the love of lace is shared!

Jane
in Owen Sound, at the base of the Bruce Peninsula in Ontario