HI!  I have recently purchased a used copy of a "LaceLady Design."  It is a
very cute torchon heart that  I would like to adapt for wire and use in my
wire class.  I would never do this without asking for permission, but I can
not seem to locate her.  I have tried the number on the pamphlet and it is
no longer in service.  This certainly could mean she has moved, but could
also mean she is no longer with us.  The name given is Cristina Banyard,
and an address in Nebraska.  I tried my IOLI and Lace Museum rosters with
no luck.  Does anyone know of her whereabouts?
Thanks, Kim