Hi Kim -

Cris Banyard did indeed pass away on December 11, 2010.
She had lived in Lincoln, NE  for many years and was instrumental in the
beginnings of the Lincoln Lacemakers.  She moved to New Jersey to be
closer to her sons.
One of our members, Paula, has been in touch with one son quite a bit and as a
result, our chapter was so fortunate to receive all of her books to put in
our library.

We have our monthly meeting tonight and I will see if Paula has a suggestion
as to how to handle this.  I'm sure she would be honored to have you use her
pattern.

Jane
Lincoln, NE  USA