Hi,  How wonderful to see all the bookmarks!  What a wonderful variety of
techniques and styles.

I do need to note that the beautiful red bookmark from the pattern
"Serpentine" was made by Shirley Meier and sent to me - Jane Viking
Swanson.  Not the other way round.  It's right before the Battenberg
bookmark I sent her.

I love the variety and it's a treat to see Romanian Point!

Thanks for getting this put together!!!!  Jane in Vermont, USA
jvik...@sover.net