Tre Stelle is part of the brand name. I have a spool or two purchased from
a serger store.

Info here: http://www.tristan.bc.ca/cucirini_history.html

and a link to their manufactory in Italy. A link on the left features
'Thread Uses' where you can see the intentions for the respective cotton 60
wt., and I think A Giorno means "everyday use"  - in the thread uses, note
that 'bobbin' means the sewing machine bobbin, not our lace
bobbin...however it is a strong thread and would be good for fine laces!

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada