It's quite lovely & fine; the colors are zippy.  The color I bought is sort of
a kiwi or Key lime green.  I will report back when I've made something!
Perhaps it's an alternative for Madeira Cotona?  It seems as fine or slightly
finer than MC & with a tighter twist.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA

---- Brenda Paternoster <paternos...@appleshack.com> wrote:
It's labelled as No 100 but said to be 60 wt.
That would be  because it's metric number (Nm) 100 and cotton count (CC)
CC=Nm/1.69
Google translates the Italian "Cucirini Tre Stelle Per Orli A Giorno" as
"Cucirini Three Star Rims For A Day" so I'm guessing tat it's a three ply
thread.  There are very few 60/3CC or 100/3Nm threads around so I can't even
guess as to the sort of w/cm it might be - indeed I'm even guessing that it's
cotton!