I heard on the convention grapevine that the hotel in Sacramento want to
charge $24 for an Arachne box lunch next year, and I don't know if there will
be additional taxes.  I know last year was $25 and some of us thought that was
an awful lot for the amount of food we received.  Can I get the opinion of
those who are likely to be attending next years convention whether they wish
to proceed at this price, or whether we should just arrange to meet somewhere
in the hotel at lunchtime for our get together. Maybe we could descend on the
restaurant and ask for a table for 24 :-)   I have posted to both Lace and
Chat, but please reply to Chat or to me privately as I do not want to clutter
the list up with non-lace emails.  A decision needs to be made before the
Bulletin deadline.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of