Whether or not I get to IOLI next year, I am sure that I would not opt for
being charged $24 for a box lunch!  I would much rather see a time set aside in
the lobby when we could gather, mingle, have a good time, and then strike out
for a nearby restaurant that would be happy to seat a group for lunch at less
than $10 per...

Clay

Sent from my iPad