I paid the grand sum of about £2.49 for the iPad app of 'My Library' which lets
me scan bar codes in and save the inventory to my drop box account then pick it
up on my iPhone.

 I've used excel and MS a access databases but I like the low cost of this and
the fact I can pick it up on both my iPhone and tablet.  I'm not sure if there
is an android variant

Kind Regards

Liz Baker