Ooops  That's 'NOT possible'  lrb

-----Original Message----- From: Lyn Bailey
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 7:36 AM
To: Elizabeth Ligeti ; lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace] Seasons Greetings

May we all celebrate the holidays of the season in health, happiness and
prosperity.  It would be lovely for all of us to be able to celebrate this
season in the same room for a bit, but since that is possible, the warmest
(or coolest for those in the southern hemisphere) greetings from our house
to yours.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where it's seasonably cold, a chance of
flurries this afternoon, but no other chance for a White Christmas.

-----Original Message----- From: Elizabeth Ligeti