I suppose if one doesn't have a scanner, a nice photo in JPG would also be
acceptable?

Susie
----- Original Message -----

From: "Janice" <jbl...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Sue Harvey" <2harv...@tiscali.co.uk>
Cc: "Lace" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 4:14:45 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Seasons Greetings

You had it right. The sender was supposed to send it to Jenny. Maybe some did
not or could not, so my suggestion was that the recipient do it if the card is
not in the site. Jenny might be waiting for all the cards before doing the
album. Maybe some folk did not do the exchange they signed up for.
Janice

Sent from my iPhone